Here are the top 7 signs that bats have infested your attic:
- You see the bats flying around your house during sunrise/sunset.
- Bats droppings/ guano.
- A Chirping sounds.
- Presences of guano in the attic.
- Scratches on the Walls.
- Presences of Brown/Black Stain Around Entry/Exit Points.
- Presences of Dead Bats Around your property.
Where do bats go after exclusion? Exclusion devices should be placed at all entry points and should remain in place for a minimum of seven days. These devices should be removed after all bats have been excluded, and exclusion points should then be sealed. Bat Con
Less than one percent of the bat population contracts rabies, which is a much lower rate of incidence than other mammals. Still, you should not handle or disturb bats, especially those that are active and appear sick during daylight hours. All bat bites should be washed immediately with soap and water, and a physician should be consulted.
How long does a bat live? Between 20 and 40 years. Compared to a similar-sized animal like a rat that lives only two or three years, bats live between 20 and 40 years. Researchers theorize this has to do with the ability of bats to fly.
What time of day are bats most active? Bats are the most active at night between the hours of dusk to dawn. As night approaches, bats begin to increase their activity. They will start flying around their cave and then leave in search of food and water. Bats will typically feed for about an hour or two, rest for a bit, then feed again before daybreak.
Can you die from bat poop? Both humans and animals can be affected. The disease is transmitted to humans by airborne fungus spores from soil contaminated by pigeon and starling droppings (as well as from the droppings of other birds and bats). On occasion, the disease can cause high fever, blood abnormalities, pneumonia and even death. Health Hazards Associated Bat Droppings
- We first determine the Species of Bat.
- Then we make Sure There Are No Baby Bats!
- We inspect the home to find the entry point They Are Getting In from.
- We safely Remove the ENTIRE Colony with Bat Exclusion Devices.
- We seal up 100% of the Openings after we get rid of the bats.
- If needed we clean Up the Guano Droppings.